The Tom Leykis Show is drawing to a close some time in 2018. Here's one last opportunity to enjoy dinner and a special evening with Tom and (in most cities) Gary Zabransky.
The proceeds from each one of of these events will help keep our show going further into 2018.
All of our dinners will, as usual, be held at one of each city's top-of-the-line restaurants, often in private rooms. These events will be of very similar quality to the ones we've done previously. In case you've never attended, these events we've done in the past will give you a clue of what to expect:
- Il Mulino in New York's Greenwich Village.
- Daniel's Broiler at Seattle's Lake Union.
- Portland City Grill in Portland, Oregon.
- Harris Steak House in San Francisco.
- Bice in San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter.
- Benjamin Prime Steak House in New York's Midtown Manhattan.
- Roast Steak House in the heart of Downtown Detroit.
- République in Los Angeles.
- Antonello Ristorante in Orange County.
- The Palm Restaurant on the Las Vegas Strip.
- The Barking Frog, Woodinville, WA (outside of Seattle, WA)
- Bottega, Yountville (Napa Valley), CA
- Donovan's Steak & Chop House in Phoenix
- Mastro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills
Attendance for each event must be at least ten listeners reserved at least three weeks in advance of each event. Events that draw less than ten reservations will be canceled and money for those events will be refunded.
More events may be added so keep checking back here.
No refunds for any reason (except as noted above).
Alcohol available but not included.
Tip is included.
There will be no 2019. This could be your last chance to see us up close and personal.
Are you in?